COASTAL EQUESTRIAN LIFESTYLE
PRICE REDUCED, Motivated Vendor says property must be sold!
* 7.1 Hectares
* Equine grass seeded pasture and 4 stables
* ‘The Turrets’, Distinguished Homestead, Icon of the South Coast
* 4 bedroom spacious home, insulated, heat pump modern bathroom, gas hot water.
* Extensive selection of sheds
* 5 rolling paddocks, stock proof fencing and water in every paddock
* Monkey Island beach – just a short stroll away
* Walk along the beach to the famous ‘Orepuki Cafe’ and friendly local pub
‘The Turrets’ is a spacious 4 bedroom with unique turrets and feature ceilings that preserve the charm of the era this home was built in. With an open plan kitchen/dining and living area, there is also a stunning formal lounge with a remarkable pressed tin ceiling and embellished frieze. Recent additions include; water tank (25,000 L), water pump and new plumbing, modern bathroom, gas hot water, heat pump, new insulation (ceiling and underfloor), security cameras and house alarm.
The selection of farm buildings include:
* 4 bay stables and large tack room
* Original woolshed and sheep yards
* 3 bay implement shed
* Animal shelter shed
* Wood shed and other out buildings.
From the front porch are expansive ocean views over Te Waewae Bay to the Hump Ridge Track on the Princess Mountains of Southern Fiordland beyond. In the other direction, over rolling pastures, are spectacular sunrises over the bush clad Longwood Ranges.
Close by is Monkey Island beach, providing safe swimming, diving, fishing, surfing and wind surfing. This property is conveniently located, with Central Otago an easy 3 hour drive and Fiordland just over an hour.
Handy to the friendly local pub and the award winning Orepuki Beach Cafe, both sought after destinations on the Southern Scenic route.
Come and join this welcoming community. Grab this amazing lifestyle opportunity, call Jan now to arrange a viewing.